Stay far, far away from this game
The zombies are coming! Quick! Get your keyboard!
The best open-world game you've never played
Even with the servers fixed, this game sucks
My exciting first hour of Elder Scrolls Online
A $10 game that is worth every penny and more
Everything Resident Evil does, Tomb Raider did first and better
Not bad for a game that started out as a joke
How a once-promising MMORPG became a pointless money suck
A beautifully designed game that doesn't give you a reason to keep playing
Buckets of blood pouring through pulse-pounding gameplay
The game is barely a game, there is an imbalance of enemy encounters, and those that do take place are repetitive. The controls are a tad clunky, and the mechanics are inconsistent.
Civilization V meets Game of Thrones
A perfect example of how NOT to make a sequel
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Why We Need To Fight Against Transgender Acceptance
- Portal 2 Is One Of The Most Disappointing Sequels Of Recent Times
- How Randi Harper Uses Her Ties To Twitter Executive Del Harvey To Silence ...
- Battlefield: Hardline Shamefully Kneels To Feminist Dogma
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared