Nintendo of America is using anti-consumer credo's to make more profit off the back of it's good willed consumers.
The trending behavior of valuing monetary gain over quality control.
This would-be speech policeman thinks ethics are meaningless.
And these are only the ones we know about
A look back on a dark chapter in gaming journalism
A Metacritic competitor that doesn't cost 50 grand.
No surprise that SJW's are picking games that advance their narrative.
How Nintendo is staying alive in the console war
Some companies are abusing DLC.
Nintendo is sick and tired of not being able to control the marketing of their product directly to the consumer.
It's not uncommon for game sites to review a title high while it's panned by players.
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Why We Need To Fight Against Transgender Acceptance
- How Randi Harper Uses Her Ties To Twitter Executive Del Harvey To Silence ...
- Portal 2 Is One Of The Most Disappointing Sequels Of Recent Times
- Battlefield: Hardline Shamefully Kneels To Feminist Dogma
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared