About Cain ClaytonCain Clayton is a man who can do anything. He believes you can too.
Capcom brings the series into the 21st century
Nintendo refuses to bow to social justice madness
Making an already great game even better
Is there a more sinister motive behind this ban?
The Puritans of gaming continue their mad march
Tokenism comes to the Mortal Kombat franchise
Scientific study debunks SJW claims
They can't keep their eyes on the ball
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Why We Need To Fight Against Transgender Acceptance
- Women In Gaming Receive More Praise And Privilege Than Men
- How Randi Harper Uses Her Ties To Twitter Executive Del Harvey To Silence ...
- Portal 2 Is One Of The Most Disappointing Sequels Of Recent Times
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared