About Ryan CarlsonRyan is a passionate gamer who is conflicted about whether he should become the Ubermensch or a Ghost In the Machine. Maybe his answer will be found in the Golden Mean.
If you bought this game on release day, you got ripped off
The SJW outrage machine rumbles into action again
And people claim that GAMERGATE is threatening people?
Even when Nintendo tries to placate feminists, they complain
She believed there wasn't sexism in tech before she needed money.
Where's the rage from SJWs?
She calls out feminists for not caring about real female victims.
It's easy to be an SJW from the comfort of home.
These three would make great characters
Maybe that will satisfy SJW accusations of sexism.
You'd think having the ability to enslave people would cause anger.
Comparison of two popular MOBAs.
The next outrage can't be far
Dead Space 1 offers a level of immersion I haven't experienced elsewhere.
Hopefully they won't pander to casual gamers with this anticipated sequel.
People who hated COD simply weren't that good at it
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Why We Need To Fight Against Transgender Acceptance
- How Randi Harper Uses Her Ties To Twitter Executive Del Harvey To Silence ...
- Portal 2 Is One Of The Most Disappointing Sequels Of Recent Times
- Battlefield: Hardline Shamefully Kneels To Feminist Dogma
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared