About Mendicant BiasA quiet man of many talents who likes few things better than a morning spent blasting through HALO campaign levels. Better known as Didact, he writes about game, politics, philosophy, heavy metal, and other things at Didact's Reach and can be reached at [email protected]
The best open-world game you've never played
Why Metroid Prime: Federation Force is a big mistake
Video games do not cause spree shootings, and the data proves it
If you are not an SJW, you are no longer welcome at Reddit
The value of simply saying no to their nonsense
How to keep up the pressure on SJWs
It's time for gamers to hold developers to a higher standard
Recent survey shows that Halo fans do not want.
A challenge is put on the table.
This is not turning out to be a good year for SJW's.
Did they succeed with mixing FPS and RPS into one game?
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Why We Need To Fight Against Transgender Acceptance
- How Randi Harper Uses Her Ties To Twitter Executive Del Harvey To Silence ...
- Portal 2 Is One Of The Most Disappointing Sequels Of Recent Times
- Battlefield: Hardline Shamefully Kneels To Feminist Dogma
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared