Lizzyf620 on her favorite video games, feminism, Zoe Quinn, and more
Kane sets a new standard for "crazy" among RadFems
Does she in fact prove the opposite?
The how and why SJWs are what they are
Scalping drives up the price of Amiibos.
ABC shows solidarity with the gaming press by airing a poorly researched news story
Maybe that will satisfy SJW accusations of sexism.
Seeing Anita's true face
This would-be speech policeman thinks ethics are meaningless.
We looked at the data.
Reviewing the most impenetrably addictive strategy game ever
You're a horrible person for saying it.
An unusual and compelling game.
And these are only the ones we know about
The quest for authenticity is one of the great challenges in video game writing.
How a multi-million dollar tourney prioritized diversity over entertainment and lost the respect of its fans.
A look back on a dark chapter in gaming journalism
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Why We Need To Fight Against Transgender Acceptance
- Deus Ex Features The Fall Of Man From Masculine Role Model To Crying Chump
- HuniePop Is The Most Intricate Puzzle Game I’ve Ever Played
- Why Is Nickelodeon Airing A Creepy Cuckold Fetish Show Aimed At Children?
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared