How a multi-million dollar tourney prioritized diversity over entertainment and lost the respect of its fans.
It's being claimed a victory for Anti-GG. Ever heard of #NotYourShield?
When a multi-billion dollar corporation makes a lazy hit-piece befitting of a 12 year old.
Rewriting history by applying politics to a puzzle game, of all things
A tragedy was avoided
The SJW's at Polygon, Eurogamer and Kotaku score another point for censorship
They thought that they could soften heavy metal music
This continues the feminist obsession of disregarding all violence not against women.
Her action are against Kickstarter's policies and possibly illegal
An interview with the creator, Drybones
The man of free speech is ready to censor the censors
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Why We Need To Fight Against Transgender Acceptance
- HuniePop Is The Most Intricate Puzzle Game I’ve Ever Played
- Booth Babes And Sexy Cosplayers Are In Danger Of Being Completely Banned F...
- Ben Kuchera Thinks Tetris Brainwashed You With Soviet Propaganda
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared