About Chris BechtloffJust a man who isn't sure if he wants to save the Princess or watch the Kingdom burn.
Why we need to let games be games
It's because of him that Nintendo is still surviving and thriving
Fanboys Hulk out in response to Metroid spinoff
Nintendo isn't going anywhere, despite what the naysayers claim
Reviewing the first worthy Jurassic Park sequel
Chris Bechtloff reviews the best of the best
Who gives a damn about the Olympics?
The best Metroid ROM hack no one ever made
Children's television: from DuckTales to CuckTales in one generation
GamerGate puts its money where its mouth is
The crossover every child of the 80's dreamed of
Remembering what made the original games so great
Once again, GamerGate takes the high road
Stand your ground and the SJWs will retreat
We discuss Movie Bob, the Hugo Awards, and much more
We discuss the banning of booth babes, SJW propaganda in the new Thor comic and more
An exclusive interview with one of the smartest men in the comic book industry
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Why We Need To Fight Against Transgender Acceptance
- Booth Babes And Sexy Cosplayers Are In Danger Of Being Completely Banned F...
- How SJWs Took Over Science Fiction, And How They’re Losing Control
- Why Is Nickelodeon Airing A Creepy Cuckold Fetish Show Aimed At Children?
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared