About Reggie JamesReggie is a 27 year old black man currently living in California. He has been playing video games for over 20 years and currently works as a hardware engineer. If you're looking to be offended you can follow him on twitter at TNAMEAT
Which card should you buy?
They are no longer necessary in our modern world
GamerGate is winning, and this latest battle proves it
Giving props to an underrated actor on an underrated show
Survival horror fans have a great new title to look forward to
It would appear a 15-month lawsuit has finally been resolved between 3D Realms and Gearbox over the Duke Nukem IP and subsequent games.
Mario and Zelda-themed rides are coming to a theme park near you
Once again, SJWs show that they have no loyalty to their own
Are season passes a scourge on the game industry?
Why changing characters' ethnicities is stupid
Where were the booth babes?
IPs that deserve the video game treatment
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Why Is Nickelodeon Airing A Creepy Cuckold Fetish Show Aimed At Children?
- Erik Larsen Speaks On Online Outrage, Women In Comics And “Sexist...
- How Randi Harper Uses Her Ties To Twitter Executive Del Harvey To Silence ...
- 3 Ways Game Reviewers Are Bribed To Lie To You
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared