About Jay ShermanI've been playing games since I was 2 years old. Always had a preference to sprite gaming. Learning how to get acquainted with modern day gaming while still respecting the old school.
Gawker gets body-slammed by reality
A community of 150,000 people gone with a click.
If you can't perform in the real world, you can't perform in the gaming world
Inside editor Matt Helgeson's hidden agenda
Wu desperately tries to keep himself relevant
A glimpse at the latest Orwellian SJW propaganda
Miss Sarkeesian goes to Ottawa, and here's why you should be worried
The rabbit hole goes far deeper than anyone could have imagined
They're using Patreon as their own personal trust fund.
Moderating has never looked this bad
The 10 worst pictures of GDC that demonstrate its change.
A small counter-culture movement has managed to take over established media's palace.
The story of Jan Rankowski and how he rustled the games media.
This is good for gaming.
Is streaming games "e-stalking"?
Nintendo of America is using anti-consumer credo's to make more profit off the back of it's good willed consumers.
A look in to narcissistic puritanical crusaders attacking attractive women for doing their job.
Top 5 Posts Of The Week
- Parasite In City Is A Great H-Game That Is Full Of Rape
- Booth Babes And Sexy Cosplayers Are In Danger Of Being Completely Banned F...
- Reddit And Imgur Staff Team Up To Shut Down “Fat People Hate” ...
- How SJWs Took Over Science Fiction, And How They’re Losing Control
- 5 Reasons Why Classic Gaming Is Better Than Modern Gaming
Amazing Email Newsletter
Your information will not be shared