Reaxxion is a gaming site for men that was created as a reaction to extremists infiltrating and corrupting video game journalism. It aims to be a community of men who want to discuss gaming without being fed propaganda or labeled sexist because of their interest in specific kinds of gaming entertainment. You may email the team by visiting the contact page.
Reaxxion Community Beliefs:
1. Men do not become more violent, sexist, or racist because they play video games. Gamers should not be shamed for a hobby that does not cause harm to others.
2. Video games are a form of entertainment that should be free of heavy-handed propaganda or ideology.
3. Video game journalism should not use its influence to change or manipulate the nature of games against the wishes of the gaming public.
4. A clear line must be drawn between advertising and editorial content (read our ethics policy). Site content must be free of bias or moneyed interests.
5. Gamers share a collection of values and beliefs that denote an identity which should be treated with respectful consideration.
6. Gaming sites should serve gamers by providing them with the type of content they want to read (send us your comments).
7. Heterosexual men should not be shamed for enjoying things designed to appeal to heterosexual men. There is non-harmful entertainment value in traditional story lines involving masculine men and feminine women.
If you share some of the above beliefs with us, consider having your work published on Reaxxion. Submit an article here.